The only organization that will be growing its own products
Providing its own supply chain and retailing cannabis through its own stores in 2 countries.
Three Options to Participate
This website does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of the securities of the Unified Global Corp., in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of such jurisdiction. Qualified investors may make inquiries about future opportunities.
Fiore Cannabis Completes Transaction with Unified Global and Expands Convertible Note Offering
Leadership Transition Underway at Company as It Looks to Roll in up to C$50 Million of Revenue Opportunities in Key Markets Calgary, Alberta and Denver, Colorado--(Newsfile Corp. - May 13, 2022) - Fiore Cannabis Ltd. (CSE: FIOR) (OTCQB: FIORF) ("Fiore" or the...
Fiore Cannabis Signs Non-Binding Term Sheet for Financing up to C$30 Million
Flexible Financing Arrangement Will Support Corporate Growth Calgary, Alberta and Denver, Colorado--(Newsfile Corp. - May 16, 2022) - Fiore Cannabis Ltd. (CSE: FIOR) (OTCQB: FIORF) ("Fiore" or the "Company"), a company expected to be the first vertically integrated...
Unified Global Corp Promotes Michael Lamb to Head of Capital Markets and ESG Strategy
DENVER, CO and CALGARY, AB / ACCESSWIRE / January 17, 2022 / Unified Global Corp ("UGC") (OTC PINK:CHYL) is pleased to announce the expansion of its team through the promotion of Michael Lamb to the position of Head of Capital Markets and ESG Strategy (Environmental,...
UNIFIED GLOBAL CORP CLOSES INITIAL FINANCING: Raises $1.5 Million in Convertible Notes
DENVER, CO and CALGARY, AB / ACCESSWIRE / November 18, 2021 / Unified Global Corp (OTC PINK:CHYL) announced today that it closed its Series 1 of Convertible Notes. This initial $1.5M round of a planned total of US$50M in financing instruments, are designed for Family...
Unified Global Corp Signs Letter Of Intent To Acquire Oregon Vertically Integrated Cannabis Operator
DENVER, CO and CALGARY, AB / ACCESSWIRE / October 21, 2021 / Unified Global Corp ("UGC") (OTC PINK:CHYL) announced today its that it signed a non-binding letter of intent to acquire its initial US cannabis business, located in Portland, Oregon. Be Wonderful Wellness...
Unified Global to Acquire Its First Canadian Cannabis Dispensary Chain in Alberta
DENVER, CO & CALGARY, AB / ACCESSWIRE / October 15, 2021 / Unified Global Corp (OTC PINK:CHYL) ("Unified Global") announced today that it has signed a Letter of Intent to acquire its first chain of neighborhood cannabis retail dispensaries in Canada. Canmore...
Unified Global Introduces Executive & Advisory Team
100+ Years of Cannabis Experience DENVER, CO and CALGARY, AB / ACCESSWIRE / August 13, 2021 / Unified Global Corp of Denver, Colorado and Calgary, Alberta ("Unified') having closed on the acquisition of the controlling interest of its public traded company (OTC PINK:...
INTERNATIONAL CANNABIS SERVICES COMPANY
- Is the only organization that will be growing its own products, providing its own supply chain and retailing cannabis through its own stores in 2 countries.
100+ years experience in the cannabis industry.
- Has merger partners to bring in existing 10 year historical revenues from mature cannabis markets
- Has its own IP to be a low cost producer.
KEY BUSINESS CHARACTERISTICS
- Fast growth industry.
- Canada legalizing recreational cannabis opens new a market for experienced players and export of THC & CBD products worldwide.
- Publicly traded cannabis stocks have strong valuations.
- Multinational strategy mitigates risk of any one country’s economic or legal idiosyncrasies.
- Profitable organization
- Cross Selling Growth: products and services from acquired companies can be cross sold into the customer base.
- Market Expansion Growth: US continues to open new states as each one sees the value of cannabis and its taxing opportunities.
- M&A Opportunities: 1,500+ target acquisitions, especially since there are limited liquidity opportunities for US companies.